Wrap Around Care Initiative
In addition to our nursery provision of 5 morning or 5 afternoon sessions a week we offer before and after school provision in FLY (Foundation Learning Years) for Nursery and Reception children. Children from Year 1 can take advantage of our existing ‘Before and After School’ care.
Wrap Around Care
What is this?
Additional care for your children over and above a funded Nursery place or before and after school care for a Reception child.
The care could be from 8.00 a.m. until 6.00 p.m. every day.
The choice is yours. You can take advantage of extra sessions as you require, feeling assured that your child will receive the same impeccable care that your child receives during the normal session in our Foundation Stage.
You can buy into additional sessions for the prices listed below.
8.00 a.m.- 8.40 a.m. = £ 2.50
8.40 a.m.- 11.40 a.m. = £ 9.00
11.40 a.m.- 12.20 p.m. = £ 2.00
12.20 p.m.- 3.20 p.m. = £ 9.00
3.20 p.m.- 6.00 p.m. = £ 8.00
Money must be paid in advance for half a term. ParentPay is the preferred method of payment. Cheques to be made payable to
For further information please do not hesitate to contact Mrs A Baker on 01384 816960.
3o Hours Childcare
The government currently provides 15 hours of free childcare per week for all three and four year olds. From September 2017 three and four year olds, whose parents work, could be eligible for up to 30 hours of free childcare per week during term time.
Click here for more information on Childcare Choices
What we can offer:
- 15 hours (3 hours per day x 5 days) for all Nursery age children.
- Extra 15 hours if eligible. To check eligibility go to Childcare Choices at:
- Follow the process on-line to apply. You will receive an eligibility code and this will need to be re-validated every 3 months, so let school have this as soon as possible to reserve your place.
- Extra hours to be the alternative session to that offered above. Please note there is a maximum of 16 places to be offered on a first-come, first served basis. For instance if you were offered an afternoon place (3 hours), if eligible, you could also have the morning space too (also 3 hours). This is available during term time only.
- Breakfast, after-school wrap around care and lunch time care is available and charged separately. An order form must be completed for this. Again, there is a maximum of 16 places available.
- If you choose to use some of your entitlement with another provider e.g. a child minder, you will need to specify this on your declaration and also complete a form with them.
- If you become eligible mid-term – funding will begin at the start of the following term. Funding is then awarded term – by – term and a new declaration will need to be made. School will advise when this is due.
- If your eligibility lapses there will be a six week grace period for your childcare to continue. After that period, your place will be chargeable or cancelled.
Complete the order form found here and return this to school with your code and proof of national insurance number. If eligible, your funding will begin at the start of the next term.